16 July, 2015

And now there are more

The coyotes were at it again last night and there were more of them howling.  It sounded to me like three of them.  I didn't get much sleep.  Tinkerbell was doing her crawl under the bed and then whine routine.  It is a continuing mystery to me why she does that.  After startling me three times at the brink of sleep I finally got on my hands and knees and dragged her out from under the bed.  And then she slept ON me the rest of the night.  Perhaps there was some thunder way far away because there were also two little cloud bursts.  Needless to say, I am very groggy this morning. Hot tea -- into my stomach or over my head?

I got two rows done at noon knitting and another one and a half in the evening.  I would like to get this project done and the Artyarns project started before my next Yarnbox Luxe arrives.  That's September.  I should be able to do it if I can get some nice quiet time to knit on the weekend.  Maybe not this weekend, since it's supposed to be VERY hot again.  But the following weekend Ben's golfing so .....

No comments: