19 August, 2015

Catching up

Oh how I love going to the gym in the summer time!  When I got to the locker room at the IMA I was the only one in there!  What a rare occurrence.  I was so tired yesterday though and while I managed to get through my 30 minutes of cardio, it was tough.  Hopefully Thursday it'll be better.

I went to bed ridiculously early last night and slept the sleep of the dead.  I know I woke up once but only briefly.  I do feel a lot better rested today.  It's going to be a very hot day today so I can't count on any good sleep tonight.  It'll be time for the fan again.  I just thank goodness I'm not in Thornton Place anymore.  It was brutal last summer and it wasn't near as hot for so many days as this summer.  I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Noon knitting today and I've brought my Starry Summer Nights with me.  I want to button that project up before I go on vacation.  Speaking of vacation ... will I bring a project with me?  You know, I bring projects and I never ever knit on them!  I do remember knitting on something when I went to Hawaii once but that was avoidance knitting.  As in I didn't want to interact so therefore I knit.  I will be happy with the company this vacation, for sure.  So .... maybe not.

No comments: