21 August, 2015

Hooray for Friday

Oh am I ever glad this week is over.  I am SO tired.  I can't figure it out.  Maybe it's because the clouds are back, but I can't seem to wake up.  I was busy yesterday and I felt like I was walking with lead boots.  I have a busy weekend ahead of me, since we're leaving on vacation next Saturday.  I sure hope I perk up!

It's Seahawks tonight - the second preseason game.  I'm looking forward to that this evening and then a nice long sleep in tomorrow before I dig into my chores.  Next week I really need to start getting into my fantasy football team.  I need to be super prepared when I go to California since we're having the draft on that last Friday night.  I'll have to be ready to go before I leave since we'll be running around having fun and I won't be able to study too much directly before the draft.  I'll have to sign up for ESPN Insider next week too.

The students will be back next week, starting their orientation and clogging up the parking garage and bus.  Ah well ... twelve months to go and then I am free free free.  Tick tock, it's going to be a long year.

I am getting the feeling of autumn in the air - just a teensie bit - and it's darker in the mornings.  So of course my mind is set on Europe - can I make it work this year?  But no, I cannot.  I take this next week off to see my sister and I will be back to zero vacation days.  It grows quickly enough but I'll have to wait until after the first of the year. 

And there's another blog post that is just whine whine whine.  Enjoy.

No comments: