10 April, 2006

Another quiet weekend

I'm boring myself. Quiet weekend again. Oh well, I guess I'm saving up for a wild summer. Yes, it was raining all weekend so I didn't have to beat myself up about not getting any yard work done. Got Tink to the groomer Saturday and did chores and knit on the Flower Power Shrug, which I finished up Sunday. It's so cool! I've got to take a picture of it. I am definitely going to get a lot of wear out of it. Saturday night I watched a movie and worked on the socks. The more I work with that KnitPicks yarn the more I like it.

Sunday, more rain. Tink and I had a nice walk though. I had to find out how far it is to the bus stop because I have to take the bus to Jury Duty Wednesday and Thursday. Ick!! I HATE taking the bus! But honestly it's the only sane way to get downtown during rush hour and I've got to be in the jury room by 8 am. Torture. So she got to have new sniffs along a different route. Then we went to the mall for some essentials. I was so proud of myself that I didn't buy a thing, not even a pair of shoes on sale, that I hadn't come for. Yay Shelley. I'm saving myself for some cruising clothes and a bathing suit next month.

And that's pretty much it. I watched another crappy movie last night. I haven't been doing very well choosing movies lately. This one was "The Weather Man". I mean I like Nicolas Cage but this was a depressing movie. I think I'm going to stick with comedies for a while.

No comments: