04 April, 2006

Confirmed. My life is WAY too boring!

Had a really really fun time last night. The limo was one of those super stretch jobs, white. I think they look funny because they're so darned big and there was only four of us rattling around in there. The inside had two regular bench seats like a normal limo - one back to back with the driver and the other facing front. But all along the looooooong side is another bench and across from that a bar and two TVs. The ceiling is mirrored and there are neon strip lights. It's garish but definitely gets you in the mood. We got to the restaurant and got introduced to the psychic - world renowned astrological psychic, to be precise. While we were waiting for our appetizers and drinks to arrive I went first for my reading. The poor guy was literally struggling to find things to say! I'm serious!! Here are some of his gems: Don't bottle up my anger. [ya think?] Don't buy a car any time from July 4 through July 28. I am going to change something about myself in August, perhaps my haircut. I don't look my age. The names Katrina, Tod and Rex are going to mean something to me. [Sounds like the name of a gay folk trio, doesn't it?]. When asked what was going on with my (sucky excuse for a) love life, he said "What? Didn't you meet someone in February!??" Uh nooooooo, says I. "Well you were supposed to meet somebody in February!" Great. Guess I missed him, huh? Is he coming around again?? Anyway .... the other women had just really cool readings. Ruth is supposed to come into great gobs of money. Now why didn't I get that??

Poor little Tink had been alone all day, I was only home for about an hour to shower and change before I went out so when I got home around 9 or 9:30 she was ready to play. Me? A leeeetle drunk and not in the mood to play fetch the squirrel. I gave her some cookies and let her outside while I skimmed the paper. She came in about half an hour later just covered in dirt. Digging. That's what she does when I won't play ball with her. I guess she's got all of this pent up energy or something. Oh well. She is getting groomed Saturday.

No comments: