06 April, 2006

Only one more day to go!

Tomorrow I get to start running again. I am soooo happy about that! But I know for sure that it's going to hurt a lot the first week or so. I'll just have to start out slowly. I was up to 45 minutes before I had to stop and I am figuring it shouldn't take me more than a week or so to get back there. However, it's just gym day today. I have had to stop listening to the Ricky Gervais podcasts at the gym because he makes me laugh so much I lose my strength! It's difficult to lift weights when you're laughing.

Quiet evening last night. I had to leave work early to take my dad to the doctor, and then I had to do a bit of work after I got home. I had stopped at the store to get some strawberries and saw some lovely soup bone for Tink, so she was happy as a clam laying in the front in the sun gnawing on her bone. I can't wait to get her up to the groomer Saturday. She really really needs a haircut. Lucky for me she's the type of dog that loves to be brushed so she stays relatively clean and knot free. But she just looks better all clipped up. I am going to take before and after pictures of her this time because I have let her hair grow quite long so that they can give her a really good Westie cut.

No comments: