05 April, 2006

It's one of those crazy, unexplainable things!

Monday night as I was sliding into the booth at the restaurant I hit my elbow on a ledge that was sticking out of the wall. And it hurt!! Since then I've managed to whack it again 3 times!!! Yesterday in the shower at the gym, again in the evening on the bathroom door and AGAIN this morning on the closet door!! It's just so weird. It's not like it's swollen or anything, so why do I keep whacking it? Now it just aches.

I was pretty tired yesterday after work. It was lovely and sunny though so Tink stayed outside and basked in the sun after her walk and I was able to read the paper in peace. I finished up the back of the shrug and picked up and knit a few rows on the sleeve. I realized I'm going to have to get a 9" cord from Denise Needles so I can work on that sleeve. I don't want to have to purchase a size 13 12" circular. They're too expensive and I wouldn't use it very much. It makes much more sense to buy a new cord for .. what ... $3, then I can have allllll the sizes in a useful circular. I wonder why they didn't make that size in the first place?

I wonder if Nonnahs' move went well? I know it's been raining like crazy down in SoCal. Hope it didn't start until all of the good stuff was inside.

No comments: