24 April, 2006

What amazing weather!

What a weekend! Yesterday it was so warm that I was at the Mariners game in a T-shirt with just a short-sleeved jersey for a second layer and it was HOT! Thankfully I had a hat to keep my face shaded, it was that sunny. Gorgeous! Oh, except the Mariners stunk it up but what else is new?

I got up early Saturday and after giving Tink a nice walk, worked in the garden for over an hour, digging up all of the dandelions on the parking strip and growing along the fence. I was determined to get them all and it looks like I did, at least for now until the other ones start coming out. I was amazed Sunday morning how sore I was! It's so odd, no matter how much you work out and/or run, try working in the garden and a whole new set of muscles get in on the act.

I got the body part of my X-back top finished and today while I'm sitting around at my dad's doctor's office I'm going to start binding off for the arms and neck. It shouldn't take long now. I wore my Flower Power shrug to the open house on Saturday and got lots of compliments. And Tink had a great time being carried around by the kids and chasing them. Perfect - she slept great.

It's going to be a very busy week this week. It should go by quite quickly. I'm doing the vacation count down -- 5 weeks to go.

No comments: