25 April, 2006

I am loving this weather!!

I know it's not going to last -- it's just too early in the spring -- but it was fabulous again yesterday and it's supposed to be nice again today after the clouds move. I cut some lilacs from the tree in my neighbor's yard last evening. Only the stuff that was hanging into my yard, of course! There were some branches hanging low because of the blossoms and I kept knocking into them when I got my bike in and out of the little bike garage, so now my living room smells of lilac! It's just absolutely the best smell in the world!! The combination of all the rain we had last week and the sunshine these past few days have made the lawn a jungle already so I've got to mow it again. What is that ... once a week?? Thankfully I've got just a small piece in the front and I use a manual mower. The back has grown so much moss that I don't really need to mow it often, although that's what I must do this coming weekend - get into that back garden and prune some of those shrubs before they take over the whole place!

I got the body of the x-back tank done last night and the left front. The shaping is just great, but I am afraid that I should have done the size small rather than medium. Oh well, better too loose than skin tight I guess. I am definitely going to be able to wear this, it's very cute! And the color - NOT purple or green or pink! A lovely periwinkle blue. I love Deco Ribbon.

No comments: