11 April, 2006

Where did Monday go?

Monday was a blur. I was just running, it seemed, all day. Not literally, of course. I was at work in the morning until 11:30, then had to dash to make a lunch engagement by noon. Then back in the car and out to pick up Dad for a doctor's appointment. And as I was waiting for him I had a knitter's moment. I was sitting there working on my little sock and a woman walked by and said "Ooo, knitting!", and whipped out her project to share. It was a lovely beaded armwarmer. I totally blew her away when I touched her yarn and said "Oh, Koigu." As if I could forget the feel of that!!! Dropped Dad off at his place and took his shopping list and did his grocery shopping, which is embarrassing! A case of Bud and a cartful of Hot Pockets and Stouffer's frozen meals. So, was my day done? Nooooooo. Back in the car, get home and change and pick up the dog and it's off to pick up the nephew. While he was busy with his appointment I did have a lovely nice walk with Tinkerbell. It's great now that it's so light outside and it wasn't even very cold yesterday. Today it's supposed to get up to 60. Since it hasn't rained for a couple days I'm going to have to mow that lawn this evening when I get home because I do believe it's supposed to rain soon, as in tonight.

Tomorrow I have to get up super early because I have to catch the bus by 7:30! ICK!! Jury duty. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get picked.

No comments: