25 March, 2008

Ah ... the promise of spring

Not to harp on and on about the weather but good heavens is it cold! Colder today than it was yesterday. When I got in my hands were numb just like in the winter! It was 35 degrees this morning. Hawaii is sounding better and better. Still nearly two months away but oh I can almost smell it.

I ran yesterday for the first time in nearly a month. It felt so good, even though my wind was not up to capacity and my legs got a little tired. I ran for a few minutes, walked for a few minutes, ran for a few minutes more, etc. My legs are sore today but not so I can't walk or anything. Just a nice soreness. Tomorrow I'll be able to go longer between walks and hopefully by next Monday I'll be back to form. I want to run a race in April. I think I should be able to do it.

No knitting last night. I have a friend visiting from Arizona so we went out for a nice dinner and then I just did a little reading when I got home and went to bed. I have tentative plans to go dancing tonight but if that falls through I can work on those sleeves. If I can get the lace finished up it'll be super fast from that point to finish. Can't wait!!

No comments: