21 March, 2008

Mother Nature doesn't follow our calendar!

Oh heavens - yesterday was the first day of spring and today it's SO cold! Even with my headband to protect my ears they were still cold. Things don't really start warming up in Seattle until late May and when we have a little sun in March it's such a tease!! At least it's not raining. It's just glooooomy.

I am SO looking forward to this weekend. No, not because it's Easter. Because Saturday I'm getting my hair cut. You know how one day your hair is fine and then the next day it's completely obvious that you need to get your hair done. It's not so much that I have bad hair days as it is that I have good hair minutes. This is the magic of hairdressing -- I look at what she actually cuts off my hair and it's not that much at all. And yet it makes all the difference in the world between looking like a Yeti and looking like a woman with nice, curly long hair.

I watched "Lost" last night and didn't knit. It was too exciting. Unfortunately, because of the writer's strike, we have a one month hiatus. But it sure looks like they're going to get off the island and move the whole show to the mainland. Don't you just want to slap Ben's daughter??

I started my wedding blog. There's a link on the right. That's where I'll put pictures of the dress and stuff like that, talk about planning and ... well you know - all that stuff that's usually very boring to hear unless you're intimately involved. Or getting married yourself soon. Or just are a wedding junkie. It's just keeping me from yapping on about it here which is a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you don't have to tell me about the joys of haircutting day. I'm very happy for you! ;) And Lost - OMG! I can't believe how great it is this season!!