14 March, 2008

Now this is getting really ridiculous

I had to visit the doctor again on Wednesday because my cough was coming back and I was wheezing. During my bike ride in I was markedly short of breath. All bad things. I guess I jumped the gun a bit. I shouldn't have been riding my bike. I darn sure won't be running the race this weekend. I shouldn't be singing tomorrow night but since there are six other people counting on me, I will be there. The good news is that the inhaler he gave me is working. Plus I was advised to basically shut down. No breathing in cold air. No getting my heart rate elevated. And it seems to be working. Go figure, huh?

So I'm doing some work from home - I like web site designing so it's not too bad. I'm getting rest. I'm avoiding anything that looks like exercise. Also pretty tough for me. I had to get out yesterday for a couple hours - got the damp clothes dried at a laundromat and bought another dryer. I realized after reading the instructions that it was beyond me. I no longer own an ohm meter and even if I did I don't know how to use it.

Knitting in the evening exclusively on the Simple Knitted Bodice. I'm almost done with the body. Hope to start on the sleeves - maybe even both at the same time if I've got the needles - tonight or this weekend.

No comments: