04 March, 2008

A little WIP action


Finally today I can post a couple pictures of WIPs. I am having fun knitting my Simple Knitted Bodice but I must put it aside tonight and start on Clue 4 of the Mystery Jacket KAL. So here's where I am so far. I figure about another 4 to 6 rows of chevron lace for the waist detail before I do the second set of purl ridges. I an really liking the look of this black K1C2 Angora Soft. And the second picture I have is what I have so far on the body of the Cascading Cables. This thing is going to be large, no doubt about it. But pretty - very pretty and oh so soft. The picture doesn't do it justice.

All of the lace on the Simple Knitted Bodice is pretty much what I did yesterday evening. When I wasn't talking with my sister about wedding plans. I tell you - sisters are the best! Between the two of us we've almost got the whole thing planned. Meeting with the BF tonight but I'd say between Kel and I .... we've got it handled. ;-)

No comments: