19 March, 2008

Let's try it again

Right! I'm back on the bike again. So far so good with just a little coughing. I wasn't uncomfortable or out of breath. I will take it slow as far as the running goes. I really really don't want to have another relapse.

I was noticing my lawn a couple days ago - that it's growing again. The new sod took hold quite well and weather the winter. The only place it's not perfect is in front of my bike shed and I suppose that's because all winter long while the grass was growing I was walking on it. My neighbor has a gardening service and they mowed her yard yesterday so there is now a stark contrast between her parking strip and mine. I sure hope my next house has much less garden than this one. I am SO through with gardening!

No knitting last night - again! I went shopping for my dress and it took quite a bit longer than I had anticipated so it was nearly 9 when I got home and all I wanted to do was read the paper and have a drinkie and something to eat. Tonight though - tonight after I take Tink for her annual exam I will knit! Yes!

No comments: