20 March, 2008

Whew! The day got away from me!

Oh! Happy first day of spring!! I was talking to a friend of mine who is living in Luxembourg and she was saying it was snowing there! Now it's not all that warm here but at least it's not snowing! Ick ick ick!!

I had someone come over this morning to start doing a little work around my house to begin getting it ready, so I didn't get in until late and I turned around twice and here it is after 4 already! One of those afternoons when I had a crazy computer software issue. That just eats up the time something fierce. I think I've got it fixed but I'm not going to get too cocky until I can get it published with all the links working.

Oh hey ... guess who actually did some knitting last night! Yeah! I am that close to finishing the body of the SKB. Just a couple more rows to go and then I can transfer the sleeve stitches and start on them. I don't have anything but dinner to make tonight so hopefully I'll get a good run at it.

Several people (no, not just you Nonnahs) have asked about the plans for that day which I promised NOT to speak about on this blog. So tomorrow I'm going to make a blog solely for that where I can post pictures and blather on about all the little details.

Oddly enough I have almost completely forgotten about our trip to Hawaii what with all this other excitement going on. But today I remembered when I was talking to Emma and now I'm all excited about that too! Oh really it'll be so relaxing.

And now .... I think I'll go home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Well, good. At least it's not just me. ;) Look forward to the new blog!