31 March, 2010

I jumped in

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had another awesome run and I am super stoked for Hawaii, after booking that condo. I only have to wait 12 weeks. I have time to change it if need be, but I am really hoping my sister and her boyfriend will come. And if not, maybe some of my other couple friends would want to come along.

It was a busy day and I ran home, changed and went off to a quickie 1 1/2 hour rehearsal. It went okay. The whole point was to just go through one set, 12 songs, non stop. Of course, that's pretty much impossible for Doug but we did well enough and got through all the songs and I was out of there at 7:30. My goal was to make it home in time to watch the LOST recap. Unfortunately there was a Dancing with the Stars episode on instead! Ick!! All that running for nothing. And I was a bit disappointed in the episode of LOST too.

Not much knitting last night. I worked on the ribbing for the dress, which I brought for noon knitting today. And now to work!

No comments: