04 August, 2010

I couldn't shake the feeling

Yesterday I was just plain sad.  I couldn't shake it.  And then I got a phone call from one of my closest friends telling me his son had passed away.  I think there are people in our lives we are just connected to and I could feel something was wrong.  It is just too sad.  Another friend and I will most likely be going to Arizona for the memorial.  I need to call him this morning and find out when it is. 

Needless to say, I didn't do much of anything last night.  I did a little TV  knitting on my blue Green Gables and that's about it.  I was going to look through cook books but I couldn't concentrate.  Plus I don't know if I'm going to have to cancel it. 

I brought my Cloisonne jacket to noon knitting.  I want to get at least through the first row of the stranded and turn and start the purl side so in case I need some pointers I'll be able to draw on the expertise around the table.

No comments: