11 March, 2011

Bacon

You know how sometimes when you wake up you are right in the middle of a dream and the last line or two says with you for a while?  I don't know what I was dreaming about but this is what I remember.

Guy 1:  "You better hope they don't get any fingerprints off that bacon"!
Guy 2: "Dude.  You can't get fingerprints off bacon".

What in the world was I dreaming about???  Yes yes, bacon, obviously.  But something else was going on there and I can't put it back together.

Yesterday was a colossal waste of time.  I thought I had an appointment at 10 am.  When that happens I will work from home rather than go in and then turn right around and leave again.  So I got up and did a little work, got ready for my appointment and remembered that it wasn't until 1:45.  Sooooo ... I could have gone into the office after all but oh well.  Then at noon my appointment is canceled.  Mind you, if *I* want to cancel an appointment he needs 48 hours in advance.  I guess it doesn't work both ways.  I suppose it would have been a bigger waste if time if I had driven in to work and left and then come back.  It could have been worse.  But it was rather annoying.   I did get some work done but ... well, truth be told I'm a bit scattered of late so it doesn't make much difference now, does it?  The good news is that by this time next week things should be a million times better.  No, make that a billion times better.  I just have to get through the weekend.

There was no running yesterday either, although I did manage to get Tink walked in between rain storms.  It has finally stopped raining and blowing.  I should be able to get a really good run in this afternoon.

The sleeves of the Cloisonne Jacket are zooming right along.  I am on the decreases then will come the long, boring main part of the sleeve.  This is going to be a very pretty jacket.

No comments: