03 March, 2011

Cloisonne Jacket color work finished!

It has taken months and months and months to complete these forty rows.  Of course I only did one or two rows a week because I knew it would languish at home.  That way I had a chore to do every Wednesday afternoon.  I am very very happy with how it turned out and I am sure now this will be completed very soon.  I pinned it out so the pattern shows.  It is very difficult to see the pattern when you're working on it.  This picture really does it justice.  The colors show perfectly on my monitor.  By the time it is finished it will be too warm to wear I imagine, but I will certainly wear it as soon as I can.  And as for color work -- I love the way it looks but I will never ever ever EVER do it flat again.  Ever.

I had an appointment this morning and now I'm working the rest of the day from home.  And it's time for lunch.

No comments: