04 March, 2011

What shall we call it? Accident prone or clumsy?

My head aches this morning.  I suspect it is directly related to hitting it on the deck.  Last night Tink needed to go out.  He tummy was upset.  Earlier in the day it had hailed like crazy, then rained and at 2 am it was very cold.  I let her out for 10 minutes or so and then stepped out onto the deck to get her to come in.  The deck was very slippery and I was sleepy so I didn't even notice.  As soon as I took a step both feet came out from under me and I landed first on my bottom and then fell back and hit my head.  I must have braced myself with my right arm because my shoulder was sore this morning.  I don't have a bump on my head but as the morning wears on my back and neck are getting sore.  I feel like an idiot.  An achy idiot.

After working yesterday I did a few more rows on the Cloisonne Jacket.  I think maybe one more inch and I'll be starting the sides and underarm decreases.  I am excited to start on the sleeves.  I shall do them two at a time.  I haven't decided yet if I'll do them in the round or flat.  I am inclined to do them in the round, of course.

I would like to run this lunchtime.  I know I've been saying that all week and I mean it.  I think even if my back is sore I will at least walk, unless it's precipitating.

Big plans for this weekend.  Big goals, anyway. 

No comments: