03 February, 2012

Hacked!

As I am waking each morning I take my iPhone out of the dock and read email.  I noticed there were quite a few messages in my Yahoo email box and when I opened it .... someone had been purchasing things in iTunes with my ID!  I haven't yet assessed the damage, but it looks like a minimum of 5 transactions from $10 to $50!!  I immediately changed my password and now I'm going to have to try to get Paypal to refund the money.  I have my work cut out for me this morning, don't I?

And it's another gorgeous sunny day, thank goodness.  I noticed yesterday evening that it was still light at 5:30, and I could even have worn my sunglasses this morning and not looked too out of place.  I know we're a long ways away from spring, but I enjoy a sunny winter as well. 

The run was good and strong yesterday and I'm assuming I'll have another good one today.  Everyone kept saying they felt like yesterday was  Friday and so did I.  Isn't that funny when so many people think it's Friday?  I wonder what it was?

Well, I'd better get to sleuthing.  Wish me luck.

No comments: