24 February, 2012

One down one to go

It was a short but intense afternoon yesterday in court.  I gave testimony first, then was questioned by the Opposing Counsel.  One word:  Fun.  One of my witnesses couldn't be there so we did get to start with the Respondent's testimony.  Then my attorney had 10 minutes to start her questioning, which she will finish on Tuesday.  This is grueling.  I had to go to my "happy place" twice.  I just wanted to close my eyes and make it all go away, but unfortunately I don't think that would be appropriate. Or whip out some knitting, but again I don't think it would have gone over too well with the judge.  Ah well ... We go on.  I am looking forward to a fun evening tomorrow and I have a hair appointment after work today, which is always nice.  I have a good treat for Tink, to keep her busy.   She loves going there because everyone rubs her belly when they go by. 

Keep the positive vibes coming!

No comments: