28 February, 2012

You can't make this stuff up!

I got an email yesterday right before 5 pm saying that the trial had been MOVED to Wednesday!  According to the email, the judge's schedule had a conflict, so we are moved to Wednesday at 9:15.  One more day.  But you know what?  I don't care.  I received the most astonishing gift yesterday.  I still am in shock and I can't stop smiling.  It simply doesn't matter what happens at that trial.  As I said, I win no matter what the outcome.  And now I can make my April plans.  I truly am just so so lucky to have such wonderful, incredible people in my life. 

Yesterday evening was just a blur.  I was in such a whirl from the news.  I cooked some dinner, walked the dog and had a deep and restful sleep.  I have lately been sleeping poorly, for obvious reasons and I dread waking in the night because I can't shut my mind down and go back to sleep.  But not last night.  I woke once, turned over and went right back to sleep until the alarm went off!  Bliss. 

I have a fun programming problem to work on today and no noon knitting tomorrow obviously, but Thursday I'm going to get back out there and start running again.  I have decided not to do the St. Paddy's Day Dash this year, but I know there will be a good run in May, and maybe April.  I'll look around next week.

No comments: