01 February, 2012

Wildly inappropriate commuter behavior!

I saw it again!  The woman who gets on the bus with a bowl of oatmeal and proceeds to eat it on her ride!  Maybe I'm over reacting.  Nobody else seemed to even notice this time, unlike the first time I spied this action and her seatmate was looking at her the same way I was.  Soon it will be light enough in the mornings for sunglasses and I can be invisible again, but in the meantime I need to stop staring at her, don't I?  It's like a bad toupee -- very hard to look away.

I had another good run yesterday.  I wish I could run today, but I've got two meetings this morning, back to back, and then noon knitting so there will be no time.  I'm tired anyway.  I had a weird night.  I stayed up too late reading.  I wanted to finish my book and I did, but it got me all hyped up.  I tossed and turned.  I'll be going to bed good and early tonight, that's for sure.

Before I went in to finish my book I finished the hand portions of the convertible mittens and brought them in today.  I'll definitely be able to finish them by the weekend.  And then ... then I really really really should finish up the Cloisonne Jacket I started way back when or I won't be able to wear it this year either!

I'm glad it's going to be nice the rest of the week.  I need some sunshine.  I have noticed that it is not pitch black at 5 pm any longer, as long as it's not a cloudy day.  We are supposed to have sunshine now all through the weekend.  Oh I hope that doesn't mean the following weekend will be nasty!  And if the weather continues to be mild then maybe I can run the St. Paddy's Day Dash this year!  That would be great.  I have not run that race in years.  I've signed up for it twice and not been able to run -- once because I was sick and the other time I could have done it, but there was snow on the ground.  Not fun. 

My Super Bowl party plans have hit a snag.  I'm going to have to get creative.

No comments: