14 February, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is one of my favorite days of the year!  It's a little reminder to me to tell the people I love how much they mean to me.  Also, something very special happened to me on a Valentine's Day and I like to remember that.  It's not the only time I reflect fondly on that day, but I always do on this day.  So ... spread the love!

And speaking of love -- there is a young Korean guy living in my building who just loves Tinkerbell.  Like the majority of people in my complex, he attends the Junior College which is just two blocks away and we see him on our walks after work.  Usually it's on our way back from the walk, but a couple days ago he happened to catch up with us as we were rounding the green at the college and he walked all the way back home with us.  His English is limited, but he asked questions about her after his usual greeting, which consists of him squatting and cooing at her.  She can never get enough attention, so it's a win win situation. 

It was a usual quiet Monday evening.  I worked on the Whisper Cardigan, which is going to be indecently soft and luxurious.  And it's perfect TV knitting.  Around and around and around.

No comments: