20 September, 2012

A little fog this morning

I was up and out quite early today because I wanted to get into work with plenty of time to spare before class starts.  When I was taking Tink for her morning walk around the courtyard it was foggy with just a hint of a bite in the air.  But it's going to be nice and sunny and warm - again!  We have been having incredible weather since August.  I wish I hadn't been down these past few days because it was absolutely gorgeous and I was inside sleeping!

The Argosy Wrap got a little attention last night, which is a big sign that I'm feeling better.  The construction of this piece is so intriguing to me.  I can't imagine how one would come up with such a thing.  My mind simply does not work like that.  I am glad for those that do.

The administrator sent out an email yesterday late about booking vacation time for the holidays.  Because I have been moved into the main office suite I am now considered part of the pool of people who can "cover" the main office, meaning being there to sign for packages.  It has been years and years since I've had to request time off.  I just take my time off when I have it and when my work load allows.  But now it seems I have to take into account the vacation schedules of the other 5 people.  Since I have already purchased my Christmas tickets to California it is a moot point.  However, I have NOT purchased my tickets for my November trip yet since it is a few weeks too early yet plus I have to wait for Emma's schedule.  But I will put in my request today and if I get any push back just say I have already purchased it.  Hopefully I won't have to lie.

The house closing got pushed back a few days, which shouldn't be an issue.  I will sleep better when it is all buttoned up and I've got check in hand.

My sunglasses have FINALLY arrived.  My other contacts?  Nope.  Unbelievable.  I drove in today, not knowing how long I am going to be good for.  I will stop for them on the way home.

No comments: