18 September, 2012

Knocked flat by a bad cold

Wow.  Well know I know what's going on with all the medical students being out sick.  I had been coughing a bit last week but thought it was my allergies. Not so.  I slept all day Monday except for a flurry of work emails.  I was awake a few hours in the evening, managed to eat some soup delivered by a kindly soul, then back asleep by 9.  Today has pretty much been a repeat except Tink was so pathetic around 1 that I took her out for a walk to Starbucks where I sat and had a sweet coffee and a bread roll, then right back to bed.  She was good on Monday, but one day of just little walks around the courtyard is about all she can stand.  Most likely I will be home tomorrow as well, although I am feeling closer to normal now.

The football was good this weekend. Both my teams won, although I lost my fantasy matchup. Oh well. Early days.

No comments: