06 September, 2012

What's worse?

Too much perfume/hair product/deodorant or stale cigarettes/body odor?  I got it coming AND going!  Yesterday on the way home was the stale cigarettes and body odor guy and this morning ... well, since it was a guy in front of me that this scent was surrounding, I can only assume it was a TON of hair product.  It was so terrible I was looking around to find a seat to move to, but the bus was full.  Ick

My fantasy football team is starting out strong this year.  My match up this first week is with a guy that I NEVER beat last year.  He was the winner.  Oh, I would so love to start out with a win over him.  And after a few days to think about it and revisit my line up I see that I actually got a pretty strong one.  My firsts anyway.  It's too early to tell about the bench.

Day 3 of Anatomy and things are humming right along.  I am almost afraid to say anything lest I jinx it!  Things are busy, of course, but so far no big stumbling blocks.  woohoo

It's going to be hot these next few days and on Sunday morning, the day of the race, it is predicted that clouds will move in and it's going to be cooler that day.  I like that.  I remember last year even though we start at 8 or 9 in the morning, it was pretty hot already.  Maybe I'll have a decent time after all.

Today I am ready to get my passport picture taken and now just have to find the department here in Health Sciences that supposedly will do it for me.  If not it'll have to wait until Saturday when I'm doing all my running around.  And OMG, my contact lenses had better be at the optometrists by Saturday!  I have been completely out since last Sunday.  They left a message that I could drop by and they would give me some to tide me over, but that's easier said than done.  It is not convenient for me to "drop by".  Saturday I have a million errands including picking up my shirt and race packet and getting my hair done and then it will be convenient.

No comments: