24 September, 2012

So much fun!

Friday my new iPhone arrived!  That was SUPER fast!  My favorite tech columnist had written that if one had an older iPhone, then the newest one would be a treat and it is.  It  has a little bigger screen but it is thinner and lighter than my old 3GS.  And I am loving the voice command.  You can reply to a text message by just speaking or open an app, ask directions ... anything!  The camera is amazing too.   It does a panorama that is awesome.  I still have lots to discover.  I didn't get to play with it until Saturday evening so it will take me a few more days to learn all the ins and outs. 

I didn't get any books taken care of this weekend, nor did I get the desk sold.  But I ran lots of errands and had doggie walks.  Sunday I went to the Ballard Farmer's Market and it was so wonderful.  The weather was perfect and the market was so much better than I could have imagined.  I bought some goat cheese and tons of vegetables and beautiful berries.  I will have a strawberry/raspberry/blackberry medley for breakfast every morning this week.  I had no idea it would be so good! Of course not nearly as large as the market I like in Paris, but quite good.  I just ate goat cheese and bread for dinner last night.  But tonight I am going to roast some delicious vegetables.

I won my fantasy matchup last night.  I had to beat my nephew, which is hard but there you go.  Tonight the Seahawks are playing Green Bay on Monday Night Football but I don't have any of their players, nor does my nephew so we are done.  That makes me 2 and 1.  The best start I have had.

I am hoping that the house deal will be finished this week.  It is scheduled to be done by Thursday but my ex is trying some hanky panky, as I knew he would, and so it is still not a done deal until the money is in my hand.  But as soon as that's done I am going to start making solid plans for my vacation.  That will be my reward.  I can't wait!!

No comments: