14 September, 2012

A new iPhone!

Today is the day I can pre-order my new iPhone from AT&T.  That is if I can get through on the web site.  I woke up last night and thought it would be a good idea to do it then, but it was not possible.  I tried calling and that didn't work either.  So I suspect it's going to be a long wait on the computer today.  I might even have to wait a few days- heavens!

I was all excited to do another 8 row repeat on my Argosy wrap last night after I got home.  Unfortunately I goofed up the first row.  I realized my stitch count was off and I just couldn't face tinking back so I put it down and I'll have to set aside some quiet time this weekend to do it.  I know what I did wrong so it's just a matter of taking the time to un-do the mistake.  Thank goodness it's not a complicated pattern.  It is impossible for me to tink back lace.  Monika is really good with that but I am not that visual.

I picked up my new glasses last night and had her re-order the sunglasses.  The original measurement was correct.  She will have them put a rush on it but the lab is back east so it won't be until next week.  Stupid.  And the same for my contacts.  The ones for my left eye are on back order!  How can that be??  The optometrist gave me seven more, close to the right strength.  But it's going to be two weeks.  At least I have my new glasses now.

The Huskies are playing again tomorrow.  I sure hope it's not another blow out like last week against LSU.  That was painful to watch.  I think their opponents this week are not even ranked so .... should be a better game, at least for Husky fans.  The Seahawks though ... they're playing the Cowboys.  It could be a tough game.  They're at home so that should help some.

Well ... now I'm going to get on line with AT&T. Wish me luck!!

No comments: