22 October, 2013

How can I fix my Fantasy team??

I had one guy in the game last night but he wasn't much help and I lost big.  I'm not last but I have moved down to 10.  Players are dropping like flies and my bench sucks.  Well, I'll tinker this afternoon but I don't have any great hopes.  I'm not giving up, but I don't think this is my year.

On a positive note, I had an awesome run yesterday afternoon and I feel so much better.  I slept better, my attitude is better.  I just don't do well when I'm not working out.  I got into the grove there with the morning work outs but once I hurt my ankle and got OUT of the grove ... well, it was just not happening.  But yesterday was wonderful.  It is the weather I adore running in - a little chill in the air, and some moisture.  I wasn't setting any records, but I actually ran my 30 minutes yesterday at a faster pace than my last 5K, which was six weeks ago. 

As much as I wanted to get the last two rows knit on my Juneberry, I couldn't get to it before it was time to watch Monday night football.  I wouldn't have bothered but I did have Victor Cruz.  And then I just went to bed to read.  I should have picked up my knitting at that point, but I was a couple of glasses of wine in and didn't feel like doing lace knitting at that point.  No purl row to skate on.  If I don't get it done tonight then there's noon knitting tomorrow.

Only four more days until vacation!  Mostly it's going to be work but there will be two days in Sequim for a nice break.  And I'm hoping it'll be decent weather so I walk on the beach.  Tink is going to be at the kennel so there will be plenty of sleeping in as well.  Woohoo!

No comments: