08 October, 2013

Ouch! I didn't want to look

I knew I had a terrible week but ... wow, I'm down to 7th in the fantasy league!  Dang!  Well, I'll fiddle with my line up and hopefully I can get a better score this week.  My quarterback situation sucks bad.  I have Tom Brady but he doesn't have any receivers.  It's crazy.  Oh, yes I do have one on the bench - Matt Schaub.  Not any better.  In fact there is talk of benching him.  Maybe I'll try to pick up another QB today.

Yesterday was a huge day, I got home late.  But anatomy is over and now it's on with the rest of the autumn quarter.  There are a few loose ends yet to pick up but for all intents and purposes, finished.  And I didn't get sick (yay!) and nobody failed.  All good things.  I was pretty darned tired when I got home and very happy that I had put what turned out to be an awesome stew together.  The hall smelt of goodness when I got out of the elevator.  I had a nice glass of Cabernet, an early dinner and then read until 10 o'clock.  Nice quiet time evening.  I was going to knit but I couldn't get up the energy to do that.  I just wanted to read in silence.

I am hoping to get back on the treadmill tomorrow.  It's been nearly two weeks since I hurt my foot or ankle.  I've got to get back on it now.  Before I know it January will be here and I've got to be bathing suit ready!  Scary.

No comments: