01 October, 2013

Decisions decisions

Monday Night Football -- it was a squeaker but I won my matchup and I'm 3rd out of 12 now!  Oh but this coming week is going to be very tough.  I have two players on a bye week and nobody really good to bring up.  This is going to take some time, but I don't have to have it done until Thursday.  Although ... if I have to get another player I had better carve out some time this morning to check the waiver wire.

While watching football I finally finished the last four rows of the Mobius Cowl an so I'll bring it in tomorrow and sew it together at noon knitting.   I have decided on the Juneberry Triangle for my next project with my super soft YarnBox yarn.  I very rarely - as in never - purchase a pattern because I have so many magazines and books, plus there are so many free ones on Ravelry and Knitty.  But I just love this pattern.  There's so much going on and the little wave action on the bottom will be perfect with the color of yarn I have.  So, Wednesday night I'll wind it and maybe even cast on!

I had one of those nights -- I woke up and my mind started going.  I hate that!!!  But the weather has finally changed and it's not so hot in the apartment so I didn't have to deal with that.  I finally fell back asleep after a half hour or so on my iPhone (gloating over my Fantasy Football win).  I feel okay but oh my goodness -- I need a vacation.  Or even a few days in a row when I don't have to do anything and can sleep in.  I know I just got back from a weekend away but that's not really a rest, you know?  Oh well ... onward.

No comments: