04 June, 2014

I am sick to death of stupid people

Seriously.  Fed up.  Is this burn out or are there more stupid people out and about?  Or within earshot?  Good heavens.  I think I'm going to stop reading my Facebook page.  It could be that it's time to clean out my friends list again.  Rant off.

The clouds never really cleared yesterday, although I did see a little sliver of blue sky when I was out for my run.  A good run again.  Now that I'm doing 3 miles rather than 30 minutes I am quite sure I'm going to knock at least a minute and maybe even more off of my PR 5K time.  I won't know until the end of the summer though, because there aren't any races I want to do in July.  Maybe the end of August.  I'll look around.

I did feel super good yesterday after the 9 hours of sleep I had Monday night.  I stayed up later last night, knitting on the Iwi and reading.  I had pre-ordered a book that was delivered to my Kindle Sunday, but I want to finish what I am reading now and save the new book for Nashville.  Or for traveling there and back.  The latest weather forecast for Nashville is thunderstorms the entire time I'm there.  Which is no big deal since I doubt I'll have much time for wandering and being a tourist anyway.  I went through the program again last night.  They are keeping us busy.

Today is not only noon knitting but the last Curriculum Committee meeting of the year.  Hopefully we'll get some more concrete news on the new curriculum, which we need to start working on this fall.  Maybe they'll postpone it for another year but I doubt it.

No comments: