06 June, 2014

Walking on sunshine

Yes, I am still "pinch me" happy.  I must be really annoying to be around!

I am so busy at work.  Yesterday I barely got up from my desk and had to skip running since I had to leave early to get to an appointment at 4.  I found, when I got there, that I had rubbed every trace of makeup from my face during the day! 

My plan was to get my things together for Nashville and then knit, but I got derailed a bit.  I got my things together just fine, had some dinner and then settled in to read rather than knit.  I'm going to take it with me, my knitting, when I go to Nashville.  I am sure I'll be able to get some nice quiet time there and make some inroads on my Iwi. 

Yesterday morning I woman got on the bus with a dog in a baby carriage!  She made us get up so that she could flip up the seats and use the handicapped space.  And then - get this - and then when the bus got to my stop and I got out with a bunch of other people there was a man in a wheelchair who could not get on the bus because it was very full and she was taking up that space!  Can you believe that??  If I were the bus driver I would have made her get her fat ass out of that space.  But there you go - I'm NOT a bus driver.  Thank goodness!!


No comments: