16 December, 2014

What is wrong with my iPad???

Something strange is going on and I don't like it at all!  I was on my iPad and it just froze.  I tried the hard restart and now it's stuck on the screen with the apple logo.  It won't do anything!  This is not good.  Not good at all.  I use that iPad all the time.  I'll have to do some searching.

A quiet day yesterday.  I had a nice walk to University Village to pick up Ali's last gift and something else for Omie.  When I got home I hauled everything out and got it all wrapped and into the shipping box.  Yay me!  It's going to be sent today.  I feel good about that.

Today is our staff lunch and before that I have to get to the dentist for my fluoride treatment.  I am hoping it does the trick with the sensitivity issue.  If not, I don't know what I'm going to do!  It is really bad.

(and still the iPad is stuck on the logo screen)

Tink got me up at 1:30 in the morning to go potty!  This is happening a lot lately and I'm not liking it a bit.  I took her outside at 8 o'clock and watched her do her business so .... do you think it's because she's getting older?  It's annoying as hell.

No comments: