31 January, 2006

From a French keyboard

The Internet place next to my hotel doesnnn not have English keyboards so I must use this. It is just enough different to keep my speed down.

It is very cold here in Paris but the past two days have been clear anyway. I fried my telephone charger Saturday night and could not find a new one until yesterday. I felt so out of touch!

I have been seeing lots of old friends and it has been very nice. Also eating cheese. But I have not been sleeping! I started to get kind of upset about it this morning. I went to bed around & am and slept only until 4:30. I finally gave up at 9. Next time I will just knit rather than try to sleep. It does not matter after all __ I am on vacation. My friend Emma made it down on Sunday and her boyfriend came last night. She took him on a little midnight tour and they are still sleeping so that is why I am unsure if we are staying or going but I will be back here Friday anyway.

I tried to send email with my phone and it does not seem to work but texting is okay.

No comments: