17 January, 2006

Sunshine!!

Oh yeah! It's NOT raining!! It's sunny ... well partly sunny but I still wore sunglasses. Unfortunately I had to drive today because I had a few appointments in the morning. You watch, next time I bike (I've got an appointment tomorrow as well so I have to drive) it'll be raining.

I had Monday off but didn't get all that much knitting done. I had a massage appointment which cut into the day, plus I had to go visit Dad and fix him dinner. What I did do, though, is finish sewing up the asymmetrical v-neck. I tried it on and it's definitely wearable, although I will wear a cami under it because you can see through it a bit, it falls off the shoulder some times as well, and the alpaca is still a bit itchy. I did put the neckline up where the pattern suggested - a 4 inch drop - and that makes it comfortable but I can see that it will slip from time to time. It's way more flattering that the lace peplum deal, that's for sure.

Vacation count down - 9 days! Things are coming together. My friend Emma telephoned and she wants to come stay the first weekend in Paris with me and then her boyfriend will come down and drive us up to Luxembourg Monday or Tuesday. My friend Joan telephoned Monday to say that Deidre wants to make a party for me the following Friday or Saturday night, and then after that I'll have the Super Bowl to look forward to and then .... then another whole week doing who knows what! Can you tell I can just barely contain myself?

1 comment:

momwith3kids said...

Darn boring massage appointments. Don't you hate how they cut in to your free time. LOL