19 January, 2006

One week from today ....

I will be taking off! Yay!! But for now .... time to slog through another day. I have to go to the dentist at 11:30 and then take my Dad to the podiatrist again. This is the third day in a row I've had to drive.

I started PMcK's pullover last night after I washed and blocked the asymmetrical v-neck (pictures when it's dry). I got a nice little start on it. This is the end of the first skein. I am using Highland Chunky from Elann. It's a lovely color - what I used to call midnight blue. And here's a picture of the Lace Leaf scarf, doing the yo's correctly. It made a big difference. It didn't make as much difference with the other scarf, the one I'm making out of the Knit Picks Alpaca Silk so I won't post a picture here until it's blocked. I mean, it made a difference, but my picture doesn't show it off that much.

No comments: