15 January, 2006

What a day!!

Yesterday was a good good day. The Seahawks finally won a playoff game after 22 years! And we were there - Ruth, Amie and I. It was so loud and so exciting! Thankfully our seats are under cover because we are now day 27 of rain and of course it rained during the game. And then to keep up with the wonderfulness of the day, when I got home I had a cute little card in the mail from my Secret Pal! Thanks!! Just frosting on the cake.

Knitting-wise, I know I was going to put the v-neck together last night but the night before I had a realization that the reason my scarves weren't looking like the pictures was NOT that they needed to be blocked but that I hadn't been taking the yo's off the needle correctly. A problem I had in the past but forgot about. So .... I frogged them both [sigh] and started the maroon one over again, doing it correctly this time. Oh, it looks ever so much better and gee, guess what ... just like the picture! Duh.

Tink is in total barky-dog mode again today. I don't know what's up with her! I'm going to shower and get the day going, starting with a looooong walk for her, then to the mall for a couple things for my upcoming trip, then home to sew that sweater together. For sure. I have made myself promise that I wouldn't tough anything else until that is done. But oh ... I did swatch for the top-down raglan sweater I'm making for PMcK. I got the yarn Friday (Boy, Elann is very fast!) and it's lovely. I ordered some of their bulky Andean Highland wool in a beautiful deep blue. It's even nicer than I had hoped. It's going to make a very nice, super simple but elegant pullover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, comfy place you got here :)..