23 January, 2006

Wow wow WOW!!

The Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl! I can hardly believe it! They played such a great game yesterday against the Panthers. Totally dominated them from the jump. I kind of wish we hadn't sold our tickets, but I don't know if I could have stood the excitment live. ;-) I got a good bit done on the raglan pull-over. Knitting in the round is perfect for watching TV because it's so mindless and you don't even have to look at it much either. I've got about 15 more rows to go before I put the sleeves on holders and just work on the body. Perfect. It's going to be just the thing for taking with me. And if I need something to wrap my mind around, I'll have the lace leaf scarf.

I've got tons of little picky things to handle before I leave. Details details .... it's always such a relief to finally close the suitcase and get out of the house. I think I may be a little obsessive about not forgetting anything. Can't help it. It's how I am.

No comments: