13 January, 2006

Internet outage

Well I guess we can tell it's Friday the 13th, eh? While I was putting together this blog entry earlier this morning the internet just stopped working here. It's back up now (duh). It was probably some virus or something like that. I hate hackers!!!

Yesterday I finished up the second part of the asymmetrical v-neck and wove in all the ends. Tonight I'll sew it up. I think, though, that before I sew the two sides together I'll baste them and try it on. I may need to make some adjustments so that the left side doesn't keep falling off my shoulder. That can get a little annoying.

I got a good start on the scarf from the Knit Picks yarn. It's sooooo soft! It'll look more lacy when it's blocked but here's a picture with it stretched out a bit. I think I'll give this one to my friend Joan. And Emma can have the lace leaf one. I might not block this one. I kind of like the wave thing going on. It makes the leaves stand out, don't you think? Or perhaps just block it a bit, not stretch it out all the way flat. I'll see.

I got my flight booked for my vacation on Wednesday and today I've booked a hotel for the first three nights. After that I'm up in the air. I'll just figure it out as I go. I like traveling that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pal! How's the weather up there?

happy friday the 13th from your secret pal!