29 March, 2006

I did it!

I made reservations yesterday for a sisterly vacation. We're going to take a little cruise from LA down to Ensenada, Mexico and back - 4 nights. It's not until May 29 - which actually seems a lifetime away from now, but time passes very quickly, doesn't it? Neither one of us has ever taken a cruise before. We take vacations together from time to time and what we like to do is find a nice resort hotel and lay around the pool and have people wait on us and maybe shop a little. We've been to Hilton Head Island (which was just fabulous and had a Coach outlet store close by) and to Hawaii. We figured this would be a nice change. I don't think we'll even get off the boat except maybe at Catalina Island since neither one of us has ever been there. Otherwise we just plan on getting pampered and getting a tan, not necessarily in that order.

Yesterday was my first anatomy class. I was prepared. I wonder how long that's going to last. I did learn something yesterday. I finally got the anatomical directions nailed down in my head - anterior and posterior, proximal and distal, medial and lateral, etc. I've always been a bit sketchy about those directions but now - nailed.

No pictures yet of the socks - still boring. I got the heel flap done and hopefully tonight I can turn it and pick up the gusset stitches and then I'll photograph it. That is if I'm still sane.

No comments: