16 March, 2006

Quickly

Just a teensie post today. I've been pretty much off the radar the past couple days but I'm back back back!! Feeling pretty good and by tomorrow or Saturday should be 100% again.

The Seahawks are stepping up in free agency and have signed Rocky Bernard! yay! I still haven't read anything definite about Steve Hutchinson but I did read that they're going after some other good players. We've only lost 2 good ones so far, and a possible 3rd with Hutchinson and they seem to have plenty of room under the salary cap so perhaps the team won't be gutted. Exciting, huh?

I have been working on the little girl flower top. It's almost done and it's adorable. I don't think I'm going to have enough yarn for the second sleeve though so I've got to drop by the LYS today and get another skein (hopefully) of the same dye lot. My Secret Pal hostess asked when I was going to cast on for my second pair of socks. I am waiting for some sock yarn from KnitPicks and then I'll do a Knitty sock - 2 at a time. Should be exciting. I would love to get some Lorna's Laces yarn for the next pair before I get tired of socks.

No comments: