27 March, 2006

Very very tired

It's not starting out to be a very good week. I had to take a friend to the emergency room last night and she ended up having to stay. So at 1am I went back home, got bedding and my dog and went to her house to spend what was rest of the night with her 10-year-old and their 17 year-old Japanese exchange student. I couldn't sleep. On the outside I maybe got 3 hours. But I got the kids up and took the young one to school and made it to work by 9:30. My friend is going to be fine and I will be too, once I get some food and tea into me. I'm going to sleep tonight, that's for sure!

I'm going to make reservations for my little vacation with my sister. We've decided on a cruise out of LA. I hope I can get the dates I want! And oh am I ever looking forward to that. Three whole days just laying by the pool and being waited on. Lovely.

So while I was waiting with her in the emergency room I swatched the Noro for a version of the Flower Power shrug without beads. I think with size 13 needles I'm going to get gauge. And the lace pattern without beads looks like little hearts. I like it! I also worked on my socks. I'm ready for the first heel. I'll get pictures up when I can. Oh! And I also finished that cardigan. It looks awesome! I need to find some cool buttons and then I'm going to make I-cord loops and sew them onto the mohair band ... well it's kind of hard to describe. Pictures when I can get to it.

No comments: