10 March, 2006

Oh yeah baby!

That crepe restaurant was wonderful! And it was packed too! I am definitely going to go back there. Sooner rather than later because we had a beautiful wine and I can't remember what it is called. I want to go back this weekend to find out before they change their wine list.

Tonight it's "Private Lives" and I'm looking forward to it. I just hope it doesn't snow. It's gotten very cold again and even though you can see blue sky, there are dark clouds lurking.

I still haven't finished the Harry Potter movie. I looked at the DVD sleeve and see that it's 4 hours 40 minutes long! Wow! No wonder I didn't finish it that night. I remember being a little surprised that it wasn't finished at about 9:30 and hadn't thought I'd put it on very late. So ... probably I have another hour to go. That's nice. I'll watch it Saturday.

Just managed to get a few inches done on the second sock yesterday. I want to finish it this weekend.

No comments: