03 April, 2007

Actually wearing the stuff

We knit and knit and talk about it and buy yarn .... but it's all about wearing it and using it, actually. Today I'm wearing my new sleeveless turtleneck from "Fitted Knits" and I love it! It fits perfectly, looks great with this black pantsuit and I've already gotten a compliment. Perfect. Now if the rest of the day will follow as nicely.

It's sunny and very cold today. I heard on the radio coming in that it's supposed to warm up to nearly 70 by the weekend but I don't really believe it. In the paper last night I read that the record high for yesterday was 82 degrees in 1987. I sure could use some nice warm weather. At least today we've got sun, but I've still got the "enough with this crappy weather" blues. I'm jealous of my nephew -- he's flying back to SoCal Sunday. And my friend Ruth -- off to Mexico for a week on Friday. Maybe I'll just start wearing long underwear under everything and pretend it's hot outside.

I worked a little bit on the second sleeve for the TDR turtleneck. I'm not entirely sure I'll get to wear it this season but on well.

No comments: