17 April, 2007

A cheery little morning ride

Well, it was! The sun was shining. It was nice to ride in the sunshine, although it was cold and windy. And that wind blew the clouds back in to cover the nice sun. Oh well. I realize that all my whining about the weather is stupid. It could be MUCH worse. I got a little note from my secret pal who lives in Chicago and she was saying she was hoping it wouldn't snow again. So yeah, we don't have it that bad here.

I'm going to run today after a week (or is it more?) off. I'm going to have to run west, which means I'll be running above Lake Union and the wind is always cold coming off the water. In the summertime, of course, it's most welcome. But this time of year .... biting. I sure hope my GPS thingie works going that direction. I'm going to be pretty upset if I find that I can't use it consistently from here!

I am procrastinating .... I really really REALLY need to start packing up my office and, more importantly, transferring files I need and use from my old PC to my new PC. The old PC will not be coming on the move and so I must make sure that I have everything I use and might possibly use from this computer. And that's the thing. The MIGHT use stuff. Oh sure, I could just move all of it over to my new computer but some of this stuff is junk and I'd like to do a little purging of useless files. And so I do everything BUT get to work looking at files. Time is running out and I don't want to be doing this on the weekend so ........ here I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on blog reading. You are knitting up a storm! I think that Chicknits cardi in Calmer is going to be amazing! Awesome that you started rehearsing with the band, finally- glad you're having fun with that? If it makes you feel better, I'm always behind in my Vanity Fair reading too- there are always so many articles, but they are LONG!Good luck with the packing!