20 April, 2007

Secret Pal strikes again!

Another cute package from my secret pal came yesterday! Sorry for the bad photo but I was in a hurry this morning (well ... when am I NOT in a hurry in the morning?). This she calls the "Pampered Pal" package. Not too easy to see in this dark picture but there is a bottle of hair and body wash in the yummiest rose scent and a scented candle and matches from .... oh gosh I can't remember now ... something Goth. Anyway, really nice and very cute. The scent of the candle is Funeral Flowers! Also the box with a bow is some special oatmeal doggie soap. Saturday is bath day for Tink, so we'll definitely be using this. Thanks SO much, Secret Pal!

My office is looking awfully bare and by the end of the day will be all packed up. I never have had so much company during the workday as I have in the last couple of weeks when I've been the only person in this hallway. People stop by all day to make sure I'm not lonesome! Good heavens, when the place was full I'd go days and days without speaking to anyone face-to-face. Now? Can't get a moment's peace. Even the maintenance men stop by. Funny.

Only did a little knitting yesterday. I've got about 5 more rows of ribbing to do on that huge turtleneck and I can wash it and put it away. It's going to practically be tunic length which, when you think about it, is pretty cool because next fall it'll be right in fashion.

It's sunny and going to be in the 60s today. I hope it lingers over the weekend so I can do a little more yard work but I'm not counting on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked everything! The company is Goth Rosary, everything has morbid sounding names, but the smells are so amazing.

That dog soap rocks, I got some for my own dog and he was squeaky!

Next package will be knitting goodies. I'll be attending a sheep and wool fest with you in mind!